Links to resources on support available in relation to the COVID19 pandemic.
- North Ayrshire Wide Update
- Money Matters Update03/09/20
- Coronavirus Community Book – Frequently Asked Questions
Locality Community Books
- Arran Community Book
- Garnock Valley Community Book
- Irvine Community Book
- Kilwinning Community Book
- North Coast Community Book
- Three Towns Community Book
Community Support Hubs
Hubs were launched on 24 March 2020. You can find out how to contact them here: Community Support Hub Contact Information
North Ayrshire Residents in the “Shielded Group”
If you recently received a letter from the Scottish Government advising you to stay at home for 12 weeks and avoid face-to-face contact with other people please see the attached leaflet with advice Support for People in North Ayrshire Shielding in Relation to the Coronavirus
Thank you to volunteers who have come forward, please note we may not ask you to volunteer with us immediately. We are building a list of volunteers to draw from over coming weeks.