The Community Renewal and Recovery Fund totals £120,000 and its purpose is to support community organisations to meet expenditure requirements over a short, six-month period while more sustainable funding solutions through North Ayrshire Ventures Trust or other external sources are explored and renewal activities agreed.
It is open to all constituted community groups who are focussed on one of more of the following:
- Targeting support to those living in the 15% most deprived data zones in North Ayrshire
- Community food provision e.g. community fridge or food pantry provision
- Mental health and wellbeing support e.g. Mental Health First Aid courses, substance abuse interventions, etc
- Supporting community with poverty-related issues, e.g. debt and energy advice
- Educational and skills training opportunities for people who are unemployed to help become more employable
- Targeted community development work, e.g. youth work.
For more information and to apply please click here.
The deadline for applications is 30 April 2021.