Funding for smaller charities and good causes in Scotland to make a difference to their community for the benefit of people and planet.
Local charities and other not-for-profit organisations based and working in Scotland can apply. Applicants should have an income of less than £1 million in the last year.
Preference will be given to organisations with an income of less than £500,000.
Grants range from £500 to £20,000.
The following funding levels apply to specific applicants:
- Applicants that are not formally registered as a charity with OSCR can apply for between £500 and £2,000 in funding.
- Applicants that are registered with OSCR and can provide a charity number can apply for between £500 and £20,000 in funding.
The funding is for projects in Scotland that have a clear link with one of the Trust’s themes:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
The funding should be spent within 12 months and can be used for project or core funding.
A funding round will open each month from February until October 2021. Applications will be accepted from 1pm on 1 February.