The priorities in our new plan will focus on the biggest impact we can make as a local partnership on local inequalities. We want to know what you think these priorities should be and how we can tackle them.
If you would like to see what we have suggested as potential priorities please see the consultation question document here.
How you can give feedback:
- In the on-line debate: North Ayrshire Community Planning Partnership New Partnership Plan for 2022-2030 – The Local Outcomes Improvement Plan (communitychoices.scot)
- Via our on-line questionnaire https://forms.office.com/r/4t5tUggzgr
- Give us a phone on 01294 324114 during business hours
- Email comments to email@example.com
- Complete a form at your local library and drop it in the postbox provided (available during December)
We already undertake a wide range of work together as a partnership – what’s working well and what could we do better? See our annual report for more information http://northayrshire.community/about-us/reports-and-research/
The Consultation will close on 31 December 2021.