“Please note this consultation is now closed”
Consultation Start Date: 8th January 2018
Consultation Close Date: 16th February 2018
Our new Draft Strategic Plan 2018-21 outlines our health and social care pledges and actions for 2018-2021.
More people than ever need our services; demand is likely to keep increasing. We have less money than we need to meet the growing demand.
We want to work together with you to build communities that are vibrant, resourceful and are places where people feel supported by their family, neighbours and local services. We will work differently; we will be more innovative. We will provide safe and effective services for less money.
You can help us. Tell us your views.
We want as many local people as possible to feedback their thoughts about our plans for future health and social care services in North Ayrshire. The draft plan was informed by views from some of our staff, some of our stakeholders and some of North Ayrshire public.
To tell us your views, please complete the short online survey, email us at PlanningandPerformance@north-ayrshire.gov.uk
We’re holding drop-in sessions across North Ayrshire to chat about the strategic plan. Come along and tell us your views:
- Tuesday 16 January, Kilbirnie Library from 2–4pm
- Thursday 18 January, Saltcoats Library from 2–4pm
- Thursday 18 January, Stevenston Library from 5–7pm
- Monday 22 January, Largs Library from 10am–12noon
- Monday 22 January, Millport Library from 2–4pm
- Wednesday 24 January, Kilwinning Library from 10am–12noon
- Thursday 25 January, Dalry Library from 2–4pm
- Friday 26 January, Arran Library from 11.30am–12.30pm
- Tuesday 6 February, Irvine Library from 2–3.30pm
- Tuesday 6 February, Cafe Solace at Fullarton Connexions, Irvine from 5–6.30pm
- Wednesday 7 February, Cafe Solace at Church of the Nazarene, Ardrossan from 5–6.30pm
- Friday 9 February, Cafe Solace at Bridgend Community Centre, Kilbirnie from 5–6.30pm
- Thursday 15 February, West Kilbride Library from 2–3.30pm
There will be two public health and wellbeing events:
- Thursday 1 February, Volunteer Rooms, Irvine from 12noon–4pm
- Saturday 3 February, Ardrossan Civic Centre, Ardrossan from 12noon–4pm
NHS Ayrshire & Arran Public Health team, Scottish Health Council, KA Leisure and others will be on hand with information about health, fitness, food and other ways to stay well and healthy. Come along and find out more
This public consultation will remain open until 16 February 2018. We will publish our new plan 2 April 2018.
Our new strategic plan (and an Equality Impact Assessment) will be published 20 March 2018 online at http://www.nahscp.org/partnership-strategies-plans-reports/
We will also publish an accompanying full ‘You Said, We Did’ report to include all feedback received, including the corresponding changes we made and where we were unable to take on board the comment, we’ll explain the reasons.