Our next round of Locality Partnership meetings will take place on-line on the following dates/times:
- North Coast – 1 September 2020 – 6.00 -8.00 pm
- Kilwinning – 3 September 2020 – 7.00 – 9.00 pm
- Arran – 9 September 2020 – 4.45 – 6.45 pm
- Irvine – 14 September – 6.00 – 8.00 pm
- Garnock Valley – 15 September – 7.00 – 9.00 pm
- Three Towns – 16 September – 6.00 – 8.00 pm
The agendas will be available on the Community Planning website one week before each meeting.
We are planning on using Microsoft Teams to hold these meetings on-line. Meetings of the Locality Partnerships are conducted in public under usual arrangements. In order that we can extend the same provision to on-line meetings members of the public can receive a link to the Microsoft Teams meeting, they should contact the Community Planning Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting taking place. This will allow observation of the meeting. If members of the public have particular items that they want to raise this should be made through Locality Partnerships’ elected or community representatives. Participation of the public at the Locality Partnership meeting will only be at the discretion of the Chair.
Please get in touch with the Community Planning Team if you require any further support or information.