Here is our Three Towns localityProfile which was completed in September 2017. This is an extensive look at the Three Towns, its characteristics and demographics. This is a useful tool for the locality partnership.
- Around 32,980 people live in the Three Towns.
- When asked about their top national priority, 47% said that they wanted to “live our lives safe from crime, disorder and danger”.
- At the moment, 18% of residents are 65 or over. This is likely to rise to 25% by 2026.
- Male life expectancy in the Three Towns is 75 years when the North Ayrshire average is 76.5.
- 65% of people living in this Locality earn under £30k.
- The average house price in the Three Towns is £74k against a North Ayrshire average of £92k.
These are summarised in the presentation that was given at the first Locality Partnership event. Three_Towns data presentation_June2016
This holds the most up to date information available and will help you to understand what the needs or your local area might be. For more information you can check our local priorities page.
Partners and the community have been working closely together to provide support during the Coronavirus pandemic. This community book contains information about some of the key contacts.
Town Centre Audits
These reports present a summary of the Your Town Audit for Stevenston, Ardrossan and Saltcoats, conducted by Scotland’s Towns Partnership and EKOS (for economic and social development). The Your Town Audit was developed to provide a framework to measure and monitor the performance of Scotland’s towns and town centres using a series of Key Performance Indicators.
Your Town Audit Stevenston
Your Town Audit Ardrossan
Your Town Audit Saltcoats