***Please note this consultation is now closed***
North Ayrshire Council Planning: Main Issues Report – Presentation and Discussion
Consultation on the MIR and Interim Environmental Report ran between 30 January 2017 and 10 March 2017.
We expect key agencies and commercial interests to submit electronically. We would prefer responses to be submitted online, or by email to LDP@north-ayrshire.gov.uk. Members of the public and community groups may submit responses in writing to Strategic Planning, Cunninghame House, Irvine, KA12 8EE.
Public exhibition events
As part of the consultation we hosted a series of public exhibition events.
Details of the dates, times and locations of events are as follows and will be publicised via Twitter @NorthAyrshire:
- 10am to 12.30pm – Largs Library
- 2pm to 5pm – West Kilbride Library
- 10am to 12.30pm – Stevenston Library
- 2pm to 5pm – Saltcoats Library
- 10am to 12.30pm – Radio City, Kilbirnie
- 2pm to 5pm – Dalry Library
- 10am to 4pm – Ayrshire College, Kilwinning
- 11am to 4pm – Ormadale Hall, Brodick, Isle of Arran
- 10am to 4pm – Portal, Irvine
- 1pm to 3pm to Millport Library